Monday, October 26, 2009

Im Loving it....

Today i went out with sue, we went to tour around orchard road before heading to Cathy Cineleisure to catch a movie. We took a freaking long time to decide which movie to watch. I'm going to admit that i am a very indecisive person. after pondering which movie, sue decide that we are going to watch 'Fame'. It's a musical movie. well after watching this movie with a duration of 1 hour and 47 minutes. My review of this movie is only 2.5/5. It really lack the wow factor and its nothing to be wow about. The only thing that got me so addicted about is the Fame Ost soundtrack by Naturi Naughton 'Baby remember my name'.
We went to the 'ladies' and sue started singing to the song and it gives me an idea. So i ask her to dance and sing to that song. It's purely for fun. But its really fun to film. We were so lucky that we were able to finish this 58 second video before Someone came in... So here's the Video....


No comments:

Post a Comment