Saturday, February 20, 2010

FASHIONISTA...you better ring the alarm.

2NE1 has always been my number 1 idols. Be it their fashions or music. Lets just say I'm one of the hardcore international fan. They are my trendsetter like always. And i just adore Yang Seung Ho the stylist behind 2ne1. 2NE1 who is always sporting forever21, Jeremy Scott, top shop etc..Its my favorite brands! whoohoo!. If i have the money i would gladly buy all the items they had in their fashionista closet.. Clothes is never enough for girls. I'm a person who mad love colors. crazy for fashion, Basically people call me weird. Cause I'm always dressing up whenever i go out. regardless where i go. Let me give you an example, going to orchard i can dress up like I'm ready to go to the prom night. believe me.. if you haven't seen me yet. my friends always joke about if they were to saw me in orchard wearing like super dress up or what they going to pretend not to know me.. OMG! that's so damn sad. I cant do anything about it. but whatever it's my life and personality...

During a photo shoot for Bean Pole which they(2ne1) is endorsing. CL is spotted wearing forever21 hat. I try that black hat but it look stupid on me but it's hot on her.. geesh

Oh and Minzy Solo Shoot with the sequin top is MAD LOVE!! it's freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE! but it didnt look good in my camera..lol....



No comments:

Post a Comment