Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is HP Computers Really Racist?

Well I was checking out some forums, When the topic of 'Is HP computers really racist?. And when i read it, I was like HUH? is the HP computers really being racist. Maybe not the computers but the inventor for the computers is. So to satisfied my curiosity, I decided to check it out. Well A friend of mine happen to own a Hp computer, so i SMS him about it, so here's the conversation asking whether it's true that the web cam  is unable to detect black faces.

 Elly: Hey "A" can i ask you something random?

Friend A: Yes what is it?

Elly: Well I know you happen to own a HP computer, Is it true that the web cam can't detected black faces?

Friend A: Well maybe... maybe it's because they are black and may need more lighting. you see they are black. black cant detect black cause it's black. 

Elly: WHAT THE FUCK?! is wrong with you?!!! bloody racist! it's okay! thank you so much for the fuck up information. geesh! being white is big fuck. mind you don't get skin cancer! you moron.

End of Conversation.....

What the hell man! i got worked up reading the messages he send me. oh my god high blood pressure. oh dear god please forgive my friend for having a rotten mouth. damn.
Well it definitely spoil my mood for an hour. Might as well i talk to the walls. goodness!



But here's the video anyway of 'Is Hp Computers racist'?


And the answers from consumers report .Org



So what do you guys think about this issue... well maybe Hp computers should install Lighting for the web cam. So that you know maybe it can work better.... well maybe..

But overall I really think that Hp computers is good, it's affordable and user friendly. 

Credit for video: wzamen01 , consumer reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment