Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Love lead to obsession and turn to lust.

                                  
My love and obsession for kwon Jiyong is exploding. It's going to skyrocket any moment. He's not my first love but he is my obsession. I'm so in love with him. Yeah maybe i sounded like some pervert or psycho on the lose.  But one thing for sure, my love and obsession with kwon Jiyong is going to turn me into some psychotic pervert one day. Its been nearly 2 years since my obsession with him and its never enough, its never ending. But don't worry, I'm not going to be a manic who send him a fan letter using my P.M.S blood like some lunatic fans. I'm so into my fantasy world that i totally forgotten about the reality. He is in Korea, while I'm staying so far far away from him, that is Singapore. The only thing that can get me closer to him is internet. And I am not going to denied that I can't live without computer and internet. Oh i forgotten to mention that he is the leader of the group name Big Bang.  And I'm proud to say of that I'm a V.I.P and A Blackjack!! YG Family family family!!! okay back to the topic, I was checking out the forums that that i everyday never fail to visit. So someone was posting a thread about 'I have fallen in love, more like obsession /Lust'.  Her story is indeed funny talking about this hot guy she was having a crush on and it lead  her to being horny and having naughty thoughts about him and the many embarrassing incident that happen to her and  why she was running away from him for 3 year. It lead me wondering whether i have fallen into a situation of ' I have fallen in love and it lead to obsession and it turn to lust. Oh There is, its kwon Jiyong!  But wait! he's way too far away from me and I'm one of his million fans and he doesn't even know i existed (Huge hammer knocking my head zillion times) okay that's make me sad but who says i can't live in a fantasy world with him .Oh there's a name for that fantasy world I'm living in it's call 'Elly in wonderland'. Oh Elly your full of shit! wait i cant denied it. so shut up. Jiyong i love you! makes me wonder whether I'm going to have wet dreams because of him. He will make my raging hormones goes wild..But I'm loving it every second...hmm. So I'm making people think that I'm some kind of a horny desperate women. who don't get what she wants at night. My answer is No. I'm not so desperate you see. I don't just seduce some tom, jack or harry for a one night stand.  that's to me is plain ridiculous.. unless it's kwon Jiyong. I don't mind. I could be his sex slave a servant to a master. wearing just a apron with bunny ears just for him. I sounded crazy here. But hold on a second i do own a kawaii apron and a bunny ears. but I don't care, do i look like i care!. okay so that person post that thread, just a few seconds later. there came all those replies. with their so called advice. I'm just going to copy and paste 3... stupid shit...

Adviser A= walk up to him and tell him your gonna give him the greatest head of his life and that you like to swallow. no man should ever refuse that.
when he busts in your mouth, hold it in and secretly spit it into a bottle.
take the bottle to a dr to place the sperm into your embryo.
2 months later tell him your pregnant and force him to marry you.
problem solved. next!
 (I nearly choke on my twister while reading this wtf! Its "great" advice)

Adviser B=Masturbation may be the key! You have to release yourself the night before you will be around him! Prepare yourself! Exploding in front of him could be crucial. Prepare your body for that sort of hotness!
It's amazing what guys will make you do and how they will make you feel, simply by being HAWT!
I feel your pain......pleasure!
Taking advantage of a guy you know in your dreams may help, too.
(Hmmm ....This adviser been through that..lol..)

Adviser C= get a vibrator and fuck yourself.
(hahaa! your so right)


Never ending reply to her thread..but wait a minute....
her story is similar to mine... but mine is kwon Jiyong... vibrator? Me?... and so i ask myself do i have a vibrator at home or do i Not have one. fuck myself? masturbation? me? unlikely for I'll be busy spazzing over Jiyong from time to time, if not work like a piece of dung for 6 days before getting a off day...aww man! that's so sad... whatever Elly......but wait so what option did that person choose... did she masturbate? rape that man... hmmm,. what do you think?.. are you thinking whether I'm that person. No I'm not you idiotic morons...that's all for today...bye! I'm waiting for Jiyong to come into my dreams and marry me!




No comments:

Post a Comment