Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's 2010!!!! yeah!

Happy New Year everyone!!Its 2010!!yeah!

finally it's 2010! I have been waiting for this moment to arrived since forever! 2009 has been a really horrible year for me. Yes I'm talking about the entire year of 2009. Its was a wasted year for me. It's Not only that I've gone through a lot of major shits! I had to endure it, the lowest point of my life. I thought I've been kicked to Hell and i wont be able to fly back up to earth. But here i am on earth again! whohooo! praying and hoping 2010 is going to be a great year for me. And so do you.

*My New Year Resolutions*
  1. Growing back my long hair( I know what you are thinking, when your reading this)
  2. Financial ( It's going to take forever for me to even save money, but I'm trying)
  3. Lose weight( Shit! I've been eating a lot and gain few kg! I'm not fat okay!)
  4. Go back to school( Still deciding what course to take)
  5. love my Korean idols even more!! ( I'm a die hard fan of my idols, so shut up)
  6. wish to fall in love again( what a love life, please not tom jack or harry nonsensical)
That's all folks!! enough of my nonsense. I'm going to sleep! night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment