Monday, April 5, 2010

The new chocolate Bl20v..

I've got a new PHONE!!! yes! yes! yes! whoohuu.... Finally after having to endure my previous phone that accidentally drop inside the toilet bowl and got it's brain wash out. having to bandage its body with tapes just to survive. I cant believe it, like seriously. Anyway having tough time choosing a phone i like. Every body got a Iphone and everybody got a Blackberry. So i wanted something different.... well But cute. And i found this LG phone which i really fallen in love with. Its colors is fantastic. Pink and White. yes you heard me. it's that two colors that i really love. plus i think this suit me more then does two phones. everyone always tell me that LG is not good. but to me I find it..it's actually damn good. I'm not kidding you. it's good. like seriously good. although not everyone favors LG. But I'm one faithful fan. well let me introduce to The new LG chocolate Bl20v ...

Im so loving this. Thank you LG For producing this amazing phone. mad love!
like what LG says...LIFE GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment