Sunday, May 2, 2010

Daddy.....

my dad is sick, he is feeling sick so badly that he whine like a baby 24/7. It irritated me sometimes and always i feel sorry for him.. I got mad at him when he wash my favourite reebok shoe with chlorine. Even when he is sick he wash it for me. I got really mad and start cursing him telling him to die early. how could i forget that, His past and present love and affection towards his children. We siblings is always his first piority but we are so pampered that we didnt even think about this well being . I feel very selfish and guilty. I am a very bad daughter and a very bad person. I want to tell him that i love him alot and im sorry for everything but I dont have the guts to tell him that. My lack of confidence always kills me. ...Im sorry dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment